We have limited spaces available on our Train the Trainer open course in Chester. This is a 5 day course consisting of the following 4 units:
- Anatomy of the Spine and the Injury Causation Process
- Manual Handling Techniques
- Introduction to Legislation
- Presenting Manual Handling Training
This course is aimed at Health Care Professionals, Social Care Workers and Health Care Assistants who are working at NVQ level 3 or above.
In order to meet the requirements for entry onto the course candidates will need to have at least one of the following qualifications and/or experience:
- NVQ Level 3 or higher in care related areas
- Professional Nursing qualification
- Professional Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy qualification
- 3 years experience of working within the social care sector in a people handling environment (evidenced by line manager)
Download our booking form November 18 booking form or for more information ring 01244 390 677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.